Engagement Officer (Re : 1909)
We are seeking applications for the role of Engagement Officer
to join our Legal Services team.
As the Engagement Officer, you will be required to build strong relationships with traditional owners on the ground, be the key for engaging our clients and other stakeholders on native title related matters and assist our multi-disciplinary team to achieve great results.
This position, based in East Perth offers an opportunity to work in a progressive, rewarding and hands-on working environment.
The successful person must be available to frequently travel to remote desert locations and will:
- be assertive, patient and trustworthy;
- have excellent attention to detail;
- have excellent facilitation and multi-tasking skills; and
- have excellent written and inter-personal communication skills.
We can offer you:
- attractive staff benefits such as salary sacrificing;
- a great team environment with variety in the role; and
- flexibility for professional development.
Please click here for a detailed duty statement and selection criteria
Applications* close Tuesday 27 August 2019 at 9am.
Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
* Applications that do not include a completed submission addressing the Selection Criteria will not be accepted.Applicants are encouraged to commence and submit their application as early as possible as Central Desert reserves the right to reduce the application period and/or remove the job advertisement early should a suitable applicant be found. Applications received after the submission time will not be accepted. Before an offer of employment can be made, a national police clearance (not older than 6 months old) and evidence of an unrestricted C Class drivers licence must be provided.
For additional job opportunities with the Central Desert Group visit: