There are currently no vacancies available
Please check again at a later date.
For additional job opportunities with the Central Desert Group visit:
Part-time: 6 Months
Located in East Perth, the Central Desert Group is committed to enabling the people of the Central Desert to use their traditional lands to fulfil their highest social, cultural and economic aspirations.
As part of the Central Desert Group, Central Desert Native Title Services Limited is a dedicated, close-knit team, who are committed to achieving the best native title outcomes for the Traditional Owners of the Central Desert region of Western Australia.
The successful person will:
• be committed, solution-focused, quick to learn and flexible;
• have preferably, but not necessarily, experience in native title or land rights;
• be available to regularly travel to remote desert areas;
• have excellent facilitation and multi-tasking skills;
• be relationship and outcome focused; and
• have excellent written and inter-personal communication skills.
The successful person will be based in our East Perth office.
For a detailed Duty Statement for the position, please click here Paralegal Duty Statement
How do you apply?
• Download the Duty Statement from our website;
• Complete a cover letter addressing the duty statement.
• Submit your Resume and Cover letter in PDF format to the Employment Page of the website; and
• Follow the prompts as directed.
Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Applications close Friday 5th October 2018