Central Desert’s Land and Community Unit provides high quality project development, management and implementation support to native title bodies in the Central Desert region.
These services include:
- land management program development, including support for Indigenous ranger employment and training programs,
- land use and management planning, and
- natural and cultural resource planning.
Community and Organisational Development:
- community project development, using participatory planning consultation framework to maintain local ownership over the design and implementation of projects, and
- strategic and transitional planning to build the capacity of native title bodies to manage their own land and community programs.
- building partnerships between native title bodies in the Central Desert region and partner organisations that promote mutual benefit.
To keep up to date with projects and activities see our newsletters and reports in Media and visit us on our facebook page.